Hair loss or the androgenetic type alopecia preoccupies about one in two men during their lifetime, both in Greece and abroad. The dimensions of the problem are also increased in women, who notice the thinning appearing on the scalp, faster than usual.
Nowadays, all baldness and alopecia phenomena are treated with the most modern methods and the most sophisticated transplantation techniques, offering a definitive solution to the problem in a natural, painless and effective manner, without any marks or scars.
Hair Transplant Techniques
The Hair Transplant Hair Transplantation Medical Center treats any form of hair loss by identifying the exact causes and suggesting proven male / female hair treatments such as the PRP (growth factors), stem cells and cloning. The medical center’s medical resources have the necessary knowledge and experience, in order to avoid any complication and are at your disposal to answer any questions you may have.
A few words about each technique
- PRP (Growth Factors): Platelet-rich blood plasma is introduced, using support instruments, in the area of the head which needs to be reinforced, causing hair growth. The method has been applied for many years, with admirable results, in women and men with androgenetic alopecia phenomena.
- Mesotherapy: This method introduces pharmaceutical and multivitamin preparations which play a key role in hair growth and strengthening, into the scalp.
- Laser therapy: Laser use stimulates cell metabolism and the essential vitamins are synthesized.
- Stem Cells and Cloning: They are still in the experimental stage.
There are, of course, treatments which are exclusively recommended for men and women, such as Minoxidil 2%, Spironolactone, Simetidine, Minoxidil 5%, Finasteride and others.
In order to determine the appropriate treatment method for each patient, various diagnostic tools are used to record and evaluate the number, density, quality and condition of the hair follicles (trichoscopy procedure).
What do treatments at Hair Transplant guarantee?
- Stop of hair loss and thinning
- Strengthening of the hair follicles
- Strengthening of the local blood circulation
- Increase of hair growth
- Coverage of the problem area
Take the first step in treating hair loss! Arrange your first appointment in one of our medical centers.